The correct installation of belt
(1) Switch off the power, remove the protective cap. Loosen the assembly bolt. Move the motor to make the belt loose, you can take off the belt without prying, and prying the belt off is not allowed.
(2) Take off the old belt, and then check if there is any abnormal wear and tear. Excessive wear and tear may indicate there are some problems with the design or maintenance.
(3) Choose the proper belt for changing
(4) Clean the belt and the pulley£¬use a cloth with some liquid which can¡¯t volatilize easily to wipe£¬Soaking in the cleanser or brush the belt with cleanser are not good; use the sand paper or sharp subject to scratch are not Proper. The belt must be dry before using.
(5) Check the pulley if there is any abnormal wear and tear or crack, if the wear and tear is excessive£¬the pulley must be Changed.
(6) Check the pulley to see if is symmetrical of straight line£¬this is very important for the performance of the transmission especially for the timing belt drive.
(7) Check the rest parts of the driving device, for example, the symmetry of the bearing and the bearing boot, durability and lubrication, etc.
(8) When installing a new belt on the pulley, prying or using too much force is not allowed.
(9) Adjust and tighten the central distance of the driving device, until the tension is proper measured by the tension gauge. Use hand to rotate the driving pulley for several rounds and measures the tension again.
(10) Tighten the assembly bolt of the motor; correct the torque, because any change of the central distance will cause the bad property of the belt. Please ensure the driving are all tightened.
(11) Switch on the power and observe the property of the belt if there is any unusual vibration, listen carefully to see if there are any unusual noises. If yes you¡¯d better turn off the machine, then check the condition of bearing and motor, if the temperature is very high, maybe because the belt is too tight or the bearing is not symmetrical. Or the lubrication is not correct.